Monday, March 21, 2011

Charitable Giving

The featured blog post on FatWallet today is about charitable giving on a budget. At different times in my life, I found myself on the tight end.... and charitable giving was the last thing on my mind. I realize now what a loss that was. Focusing my attention on others less fortunate than I would have been a tremendous kick in the butt. A needed kick.

So, please read and let me know some of your creative ideas!

FatWallet: Charitable Giving on a Budget













 photo: istockphoto.com

2 comments:

  1. There are times where I wish I could afford to buy gift cards up the whazoo and spread them around to those less fortunate than me.... but do it anonymously and watch them try to figure out who did it...

    I dream of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing random acts of kindness, even if it's simply paying for the person behind me in line at a drive thru.

    ReplyDelete