Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Stinkin' Things

1. My favorite candy is a mint meltaway.
2. My declared major during my first two years of college was fine arts.
3. I don’t swim well and I rarely go in the water, but I love the beach.
4. There are usually banana popsicles in my freezer.
5. I’m an ice snob. I put ice in all my drinks except milk or juice, and I want the crystal clear, cylindrical ice with the hole in the middle.
6. My first memory is from when I was four years old.
7. My favorite holidays are the summer ones: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. They’re casual, no gifts, no family expectations. In other words, low stress.
8. When I like a book, I get lost in it. I don’t hear anything around me.
9. The best job I’ve ever had is the one I have right now.
10. I love the way leaves swirl around everywhere in the fall. I love the colors, the chill in the air, and the smell of dried leaves.
11. The only (finished) room in my house that I don’t like is my bedroom. I hate the color.
12. I love 80s music and trivia.
13. I’m an introvert by nature. My MBTI profile is ISFJ.
14. I was in Junior Achievement. I loved JA.
15. We used to have license plates that read NOKIDZ8 and NOKIDZ4.
16. I’ve learned that bad jobs are usually bad because of the people you work with or for, not what you actually do.
17. It saddens me I no longer remember the small quirky things about my friend Carleen.
18. I love to see the laugh lines around my husband’s eyes.
19. At times, I feel like I still see my Teddy dog out of the corner of my eye, even though we had to put him down four years ago. He was sixteen. I miss him. He was my pal when Mike was overseas.
20. During our first two years of marriage, Mike and I saw each other a total of approximately three months (and not all at once).
21. I love scrapbooking and stamping tools.
22. I have an extensive Marvin the Martian collection.
23. My first trip to Disney was in 1987, and I only saw Epcot. We went back in 2006 and we saw all the parks - but I’ve never seen the Magic Kingdom during the daytime.
24. The websites I visit most often are facebook, twitter, fatwallet, amazon, and my bank’s site.
25. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment